By undergoing the Awareness in Computer Concepts (ACC), one should be able to acquire basic knowledge on computer & its usage by understanding the following skills:
- How to operate the elements of a computer
- Perform basic operations on the computer
- Create, edit and format documents using a word processor
- Access the Internet and finding information of interest
- Register for a web-based e-mail account and using it, Opening of e-mail attachments
- Understanding Financial Literacy
- Digital Literacy to understand the concept of Online Banking
- Understanding the available e-Governance Services
The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be aware of the various schemes of Government of India.
20 hours-(Theory: 9 hrs + Practical: 11 hrs)
No minimum qualification is required for applying and appearing for the examination in course on Awareness of Computer Concepts (ACC).